Thursday, August 31, 2017

summer 2017

Both of my sons took 10 day swimming classes, and then Felix took 10 day table tennis class in July. Regis's graduation ceremony was on the 15, but he still went to kindergarten till the end of July.
I went see Spider-Man: Homecoming and War for the Planet of the Apes with Felix in July.
We found a Chinese bulbul nest on the master bedroom window. There are 3 cute babies!
Getting ready for exploring Taman Negara, the oldest rainforest! My sons and I visited Fantasy Island in Living Mall July 28.
Before heading to Malaysia and Singapore, we visited my sis and her family in Kaohsiung. We've celebrated my sons' and niece's birthdays together for 3 years in a row!


I found an Australian English tutor William through fb for my sons last week. He'll start lessons next Monday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment