Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Panasonic bread maker SD-BMS105T

My kids aren't fussy eaters.They eat what they’re served, or they don’t eat anything. I’m not a whiz in the kitchen nor interested in cooking. This machine is what I really want!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014
We got this bread maker last week.
second try: homemade bread + red bean and Job’s tears soup for breakfast
My sons were my little helpers. They tore dried berries into small pieces and put them and nuts into the machine last night.



















Thursday, May 1
third try: chocolate nuts bread (swiss miss milk chocolate + Kirkland nuts)



















Tuesday, May 13
fifth try: whole wheat green tea sesame bread with raisins (a little bit crispy burnt )

2 comments:

  1. 小肚麵包
    好吃 好吃
    yami yami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't believe we finished all the bread this morning!!!

      Delete